Russian State Institute of Theatre Arts GITIS announces enrollment at the Summer Theatre School for students from Japan
Period: July 10 – August 10, 2017
Duration: 200 hours/4 weeks
Group: 16 students
Price: 4.500 USD (transfer and accommodation included)
Location: Theatre-tutorial complex GITIS, 2 Ac. Pilyugina st., Moscow
Accommodation: double-room at GITIS campus
– drama training (3 hr/day)
– stage movement + biomechanics (3 hr/day)
– speech training (1 hr/day)
– theatre history (2 hr/day)
– dance class (2 hr/ once a week)
– improvisation (3 hr/once a week)
Visiting Moscow theatres and museums is also included in the programmme.
Classes are given in Japanese language (simultaneous interpretation).
Extended medical insurance is an exclusive requirement for all the students.
The closing date of the registration is March 1, 2017.